Thứ Hai, 10 tháng 3, 2014

Udang Masak Merah

My hubby not in favour of too much prawns in his diet.  Here I cooked only half portion of the recipe below. I believe this is a good recipe so I must cooked it and share with all.
The original recipe does not have pineapples but I add some cos' I like it with the masak merah paste that makes it sweet.  Very tasty sweet and sourish curry sauce goes well with steaming hot rice.
Recipe Source - Yum Yum Magazine No. 77 with slight modification
Ingredients
[serves 2-3]
3-4 tbsp oil
600 gm medium to big size prawn meat [according to your preference]
1 red chilli - seeded and cut strips
1 stalk spring onions - cut short lengths
Blended Ingredients
5 shallots - peeled
2 pips garlic - peeled
2 red chillies, 3 dried chillies
1 stalk lemongrass -cut small pieces
Seasoning
3 tbsp tomato sauce
1/2 tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
100 ml water
  1. Heat oil in wok, stir fry pounded ingredients and seasoning until aromatic and oil separates.  Add in water and let it boils.
  2. Add in the prawns, chilli and stir fry over high heat until well mixed and cooked.
  3. Lastly add in spring onions, stir to mix and dish up to serve.
I'm linking this post to Little Thumbs Up Event - Prawns March 2014 
hosted by Moon of Food Playground
Photobucket
I'm also submitting this post to Cook Your Books Event #10 hosted by
 Joyce of Kitchen Flavours
Cook-Your-Books

    Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
    SOCIALIZE IT →
    FOLLOW US →
    SHARE IT →

    0 nhận xét:

    Đăng nhận xét