Chủ Nhật, 3 tháng 8, 2014

How To Roast Peanuts

Oven roasting peanuts is so much easier than wok frying. I learned to roast peanuts from Are We Crazy of What. Really, really easy and it's ready within 20-25 minutes I can get crispy peanuts and the skin can be easily removed.

I have been roasting peanuts since then. I used good quality peanuts and the result is always good. My hubby prefers it without the skin and myself the opposite. So I leave the peanut skin removing to him.
Do visit this blog, Are We Crazy of What if you like to know more about peanuts and homemade peanut butter. I told of making it but still prefers to enjoy peanuts roasted this way.
Ingredients

300 gm raw peanuts - good quality ones
salt to taste [I omit]
  1. Rinse peanuts in a colander under running water several times and leave to drain off water.
  2. Preheat oven at 180 degrees C for 5-10 minutes.
  3. Spread out peanuts in a baking tray, preferably in single layer for even roasting.
  4. Roast peanuts in middle rack of oven for 20-25 minutes depending on  your oven.  Once you hear some crackling noise, they are about ready.
  5. Remove from oven to cool before removing skin.
  6. Store in airtight container.








Socializer Widget By Blogger Yard
SOCIALIZE IT →
FOLLOW US →
SHARE IT →

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét